From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chickasaw Meridian)
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Chickasaw meridian begins on the north boundary of Mississippi in latitude 34° 59' north, longitude 89° 15' west from Greenwich, extends south to latitude 33° 48' 45" north, and governs the surveys in north Mississippi.
- Raymond, William Galt (1914). Plane Surveying for Use in the Classroom and Field (via Google Books). New York: American Book Company.
- "Cadastral Survey [Chickasaw meridian]". U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Principal Meridians and Base Lines". U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Chickasaw Meridian, Michigan City MS". Principal Meridian Project. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Chickasaw Meridian". The Center for Land Use Interpretation. Retrieved 2012-09-30.