Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chiclana may refer to:
- Chiclana de la Frontera, a town and municipality in the province of Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain
- Chiclana de Segura, a city in the province of Jaén, Spain
- Chiclana CF, a football club based in Chiclana de la Frontera
- Alexis Chiclana (born 1987), Puerto Rican judoka
- Feliciano Chiclana (1761–1826), Argentine lawyer, soldier, and judge
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiclana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.