Child protection (disambiguation)
Child protection or youth protection may refer to:
- Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act, a 2006 United States law that created the national sex offender registry
- Child Protection and Obscenity Enforcement Act, a 1988 United States law concerning record-keeping requirements for sexually explicit materials
- Child Protection Registry Acts, state laws creating children's do not call registries
- Child Online Protection Act, a 1998 law restricting what information online entities can collect about children
- Government agencies
- Child Protective Services, US government agencies charged with child protection
- Ministry of Youth Protection and Rehabilitation (Quebec)
- Office of Child and Youth Protection, the Catholic church's child protection organization
- Youth Protection program (Boy Scouts of America)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Child protection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.