Texas A&M University|
|Employer||Stanford Graduate School of Business|
|Relatives||Dan Heath (brother)|
Chip Heath is an American academic. He is the Thrive Foundation for Youth Professor of Organizational Behavior at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, and the co-author of several books.
Heath taught at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University. Heath is a professor of organizational behavior at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He has taught courses on organizational behavior, negotiation, international strategy, and social entrepreneurship.
With his brother Dan, Heath has co-authored four bestselling books, Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die (2007), Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard (2010), Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work (2013), and The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact (2017). He also helped James G. March write the business book A Primer on Decision Making: How Decisions Happen (1994).
Made to Stick was named "Best Business Book of the Year", was on the BusinessWeek bestseller list for 24 months, and has been translated into at least 25 languages. This book was co-written with his brother, Dan Heath.
- "Chip Heath". Stanford Graduate School of Business. Archived from the original on 2016-03-05. Retrieved 2016-03-09.
- Heath, Chip; Heath, Dan (2007). Made to stick: why some ideas survive and others die (1st ed.). New York: Random House. ISBN 1400064287. OCLC 68786839.
- Heath, Chip; Heath, Dan (2010). Switch: how to change things when change is hard (1st ed.). New York: Broadway Books. ISBN 9780385528757. OCLC 368020682.
- Heath, Chip; Heath, Dan (2013). Decisive: how to make better choices in life and work (1st ed.). New York: Crown Business. ISBN 9780307956392. OCLC 798613602.
- Heath, Chip; Heath, Dan (2017). The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact (1st ed.). New York: Simon & Schuster. ISBN 9781501147760. OCLC 1003765538.
- March, James G.; Heath, Chip (1994). A primer on decision making: how decisions happen. New York: Free Press. ISBN 0029200350. OCLC 29845279.
- "Faculty Books: Made to Stick". Stanford Graduate School of Business. Archived from the original on 2016-03-09. Retrieved 2016-03-09.
- "Chip & Dan Heath - NYT bestselling authors of Made to Stick and Switch". Heath Brothers. Retrieved 2017-11-30.