Chittenden-1-2 Vermont Representative District, 2002–12
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Chittenden-1-2 Representative District is a one member state Representative district in the U.S. state of Vermont. It is one of the 108 one or two member districts into which the state was divided by the redistricting and reapportionment plan developed by the Vermont General Assembly following the 2000 U.S. Census. The plan applies to legislatures elected in 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, and 2010. A new plan will be developed in 2012 following the 2010 U.S. Census.
As of the 2000 census, the state as a whole had a population of 608,827. As there are a total of 150 representatives, there were 4,059 residents per representative (or 8,118 residents per two representatives). The one member Chittenden-1-2 District had a population of 3,724 in that same census, 8.25% above the state average.
- Members of the Vermont House of Representatives, 2005-2006 session
- Vermont Representative Districts, 2002-2012
- Detail map of the Chittenden-1-1, Chittenden-1-2, Chittenden-5-1, and Chittenden-5-2 districts
- Vermont Statute defining legislative districts
- Vermont House districts -- Statistics