Chiyoda (千代田) is Japanese for "field of a thousand generations", and may refer to:
- Chiyoda, Gunma, Japan
- Chiyoda, Hiroshima, Japan
- Chiyoda, Ibaraki, Japan
- Chiyoda, Saga, Japan
- Chiyoda, Tokyo, a special ward in central (as administrative unit: former) Tokyo City, eastern Tokyo, Japan
- Chiyoda, Chiyoda, Tokyo, a district in Chiyoda ward covering the Imperial Palace and the Higashi Gyoen, the publicly accessible East Garden
- Japanese gunboat Chiyodagata (1866), Japan's first domestically built, engine-powered warship
- Japanese cruiser Chiyoda (1891), a protected cruiser of the Imperial Japanese Navy during the First Sino-Japanese War, Russo-Japanese War and World War I
- Japanese aircraft carrier Chiyoda (1936), a Chitose-class aircraft carrier of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II
- JDS Chiyoda (AS-405), a submarine rescue ship of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, commissioned in 1985
- Chiyoda armored car
- Chiyoda Castle, a flatland castle in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan
- Chiyoda Corporation, Japan - an engineering contractor in the oil and gas industry.
- Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line, a subway line in the Tokyo Metro system
- YGCO Chiyoda Station, a Japanese observatory for surveying near-Earth asteroids
- Chiyoda, a series of Japanese cars manufactured c.1932-1935 by Tokyo Gas and Electric Engineering Co. (later to become Isuzu)
- Chiyoda (camera manufacturer), a former name of the company which later became Minolta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chiyoda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.