The Choctaw meridian is a meridian that governs the surveys in most of central Mississippi, USA. It begins on the Choctaw baseline, latitude 31° 54' 40" north, longitude 90° 14' 45" west from Greenwich and runs north to the south boundary of the Chickasaw cession, at latitude 34° 19' 40" north.
- Raymond, William Galt (1914). Plane Surveying for Use in the Classroom and Field (via Google Books). New York: American Book Company.
- "Cadastral Survey [Choctaw Meridian]". U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Principal Meridians and Base Lines". U.S. Bureau of Land Management. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Choctaw Principal Meridian, Georgetown, MS". Principal Meridian Project. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Choctaw Meridian". The Center for Land Use Interpretation. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
|This Mississippi location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|