Choi Hung Station
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011)|
|MTR rapid transit station|
|Location||Lung Cheung Road/Clear Water Bay Road, Ngau Chi Wan
Wong Tai Sin District, Hong Kong
|Operated by||MTR Corporation|
|Platforms||4 (island platforms)|
|Connections||Bus, public light bus|
|Choi Hung Station|
Choi Hung is a station on the Hong Kong MTR Kwun Tong Line. The station is named after the nearby Choi Hung Estate, a public housing estate. The station's livery is navy blue with stripes of the colours of the rainbow, as Choi Hung in Cantonese means rainbow.
|Line||Destination||First train||Last train|
|Kwun Tong Line||Tiu Keng Leng||06:26||00:56|
|Yau Ma Tei||05:59||00:37|
Although there are four platforms at the station, only platforms 1 and 4 are fully functional. There are three tracks that run through the station, with platforms 2 and 3 sharing the middle track that is located in the middle of the station. The middle track is primarily used as a siding, and it leads to the Kowloon Bay MTR depot, located west of Kowloon Bay Station. Platform 2 is the termination platform for back-to-depot trains, while Platform 3 is the boarding platform for out-of-depot trains towards Yau Ma Tei.
The platform screen doors of the third track served as prototypes in 2001 when MTR started to test the feasibility of installing these doors in stations throughout its system.
|Overlying Properties||-||Infinity Eight, 8 Clear Water Bay Road, carpark, transport interchange|
|Ground||-||Exits, transport interchange|
|Concourse||MTRShops, Customer Service|
|Hang Seng Bank, Vending machine
Automatic teller machines
|Platform 1||→ Kwun Tong Line towards Tiu Keng Leng (Kowloon Bay) →|
|Island platform, doors will open on the right for platform 1 and left for platform 2|
|Platform 2 ↑||→ Kwun Tong Line termination platform (Terminus) →|
|Platform 3 ↓||← Kwun Tong Line towards Yau Ma Tei (Diamond Hill)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left for platform 3 and right for platform 4|
|Platform 4||← Kwun Tong Line towards Yau Ma Tei (Diamond Hill)|
- A1: Clear Water Bay Road (westbound), bus stops
- A2: Ping Shek Estate, minibus stop, Serene Oasis
- A3: Infinity Eight, No.8 Clear Water Bay Road
- B: Ngau Chi Wan Market, Ngau Chi Wan Civic Centre, St. Joseph's Home for the Aged
- C1: Ngau Chi Wan Village, minibus to Hang Hau
- C2: Ngau Chi Wan Village, bus and minibus to Sai Kung, Hammer Hill Road Swimming Pool
- C3: Choi Hung Estate, Choi Ping Reading Centre, Hong Kong Association for the Deaf
- C4: Choi Hung Estate, bus stops on Lung Cheung Road (westbound) 
- To Choi Wan Estate: 3M, 10 (Exit B)
- To Clear Water Bay (via HKUST): 91 (Exit C2)
- To Hong Kong University of Science and Technology / Tseung Kwan O: 91M (Exit C2)
- To Sai Kung: 92, 96R (Exit C2)
- To San Po Kong: 29M (Exit A1)
- To Shun Lee Estate: 29M, 42 (Exit B)
- To Shun Lee Estate/Shun Tin Estate: 26, 27, 26M (to Yuet Wah Street) (Exit B)
- To Wong Shek Pier: 96R (Exit C2)
- MTR website: The Grace of Ballerinas
- Legislative Council Panel on Transport. "Railway Station Design to Showcase Local History and Culture", July 2010.
- "Diamond Hill Station timetable" (PDF). MTR Corporation. Retrieved 26 July 2014.
- "Choi Hung Station layout" (PDF). MTR Corporation. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "Choi Hung Station street map" (PDF). MTR Corporation. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Choi Hung Station.|
|This MTR- or MTR Corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|