Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Look up chole or chole- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chole can refer to:
- Chole (woreda), one of the 180 woredas in the Oromia region of Ethiopia
- Chole, cooked or uncooked chickpeas
- Chole-, a Latin prefix meaning bile
- "Chole", medical slang for cholecystitis, or a patient with cholecystitis
- Chole, a probable antecedent of the sport of golf
- "Chole", nickname for Soledad, California, as used by Chicano gangs
- Chole Shamba, another name for Mafia Island, part of the Tanzanian Zanzibar Archipelago
- Kate Chole, a minor fictional character in the BBC soap opera EastEnders
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.