Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cholmondeley in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cholmondeley, Cheshire, a village in Cheshire
- Cholmondeley Castle, a country house in the civil parish of Cholmondeley, Cheshire, England
- family name of:
- The Cholmondeleys, an all female modern dance group, founded by the choreographer Lea Anderson
- The Cholmondeley Awards for poetry, given annually by the Society of Authors
- Lord Cholmondeley, a minor character in The Transformers
- A chimpanzee brought from Africa by Gerald Durrell
- "Cholmondeley Featherstonehaugh", an episode of the TV series Nanny and the Professor
- Cholmondeley's, a coffee shop at Brandeis University
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cholmondeley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.