From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Chomsky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noam Chomsky (born 1928), American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, political activist, professor emeritus at MIT.
Chomsky may also refer to:
- Chomsky (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name):
- Chomsky (band), an American band
- Chomsky hierarchy, a classification hierarchy
- Chomsky normal form, a style of representation in normal form
- Chomskybot, a parody generator
- All pages with a title containing Chomsky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chomsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.