Chop suey (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chop suey is a dish in American Chinese cuisine.
Chop suey may also refer to:
- American chop suey, a name for an American dish consisting of ground beef, elbow macaroni and a tomato based sauce
- Chop Suey (painting), a 1928 painting by Edward Hopper
- Chop Suey, an album by DJ Yoda
- "Chop Suey", a musical number in the stage musical Flower Drum Song
- "Chop Suey!" (song), a song by System of a Down
- "Chop Suey", a song by the Ramones, from the soundtrack of the film Get Crazy
- "Chop Suey", a song by Mr. Flash
- "Cornet Chop Suey", an instrumental by Louis Armstrong
- Experiment 621, a character from the Lilo & Stitch franchise who appears in the 2002 video game Disney's Stitch: Experiment 626 and was named "Chopsuey" according to the 2006 film, Leroy & Stitch
- Chop Suey (video game), a 1995 point-and-click adventure game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chop suey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.