Chris Flynn (author)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chris Flynn is an Australian author, editor and critic. Flynn's first novel, A Tiger in Eden was released in Australia by Text Publishing in March 2012. It was shortlisted for the 2013 Commonwealth Book Prize. His second novel, The Glass Kingdom  will be released in May 2014.
McSweeney's issue 41, released July 2012, features a portfolio of fiction by Indigenous Australian writers, Terra Australis: Four Stories from Aboriginal Australian Writers, curated, edited and introduced by Flynn.
Flynn contributed to a regular column, Odd Jobs, on The Paris Review Daily, the blog page of The Paris Review. He has written for the Griffith Review, The Age, The Australian, The Books and Arts Daily Show on ABC Radio National, Meanjin, The Big Issue Australia and many other publications.
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland in 1972, Flynn has resided in Melbourne, Australia since 1999.
- Flynn, Chris (June 2011). "[Untitled review]". Australian Book Review (332): 42.
- Books and Authors – Text Publishing
- A Tiger in Eden – Text Publishing
- [permanent dead link]
- Odd Jobs | The Paris Review
- Chris Flynn - Griffith REVIEW | Griffith REVIEW
- Search Results
- Search - Books and Arts Daily - ABC Radio National (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 2014-02-13.
- Pants man's past catches him unawares
- Nothing but trouble
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|