Chris Lee (producer)
Chris Lee (born c. 1956) is a film producer who was formerly the head of Columbia/TriStar. During his tenure, he oversaw films such as Jerry Maguire, As Good As It Gets and Philadelphia. After leaving Columbia, he has produced films such as Valkyrie and Superman Returns. He was awarded the Visionary Award by East West Players in 1999 for his contributions to the Asian Pacific American community.
Lee is the founder of the University of Hawaii's Academy for Creative Media.
- Dim Sum: A Little Bit of Heart (1985) (assistant director/assistant editor)
- Blood of the Samurai (2001) (very special thanks)
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001) (producer)
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002) (producer)
- S.W.A.T. (2003) (producer)
- Superman Returns (2006) (executive producer/assistant visual effects production coordinator)
- One Foot Off the Ground (2006) (executive producer)
- Real Fiction (2008) (executive producer)
- Valkyrie (2008) (executive producer)
- The People I've Slept With (2009) (special thanks)
- Fleming, Mike Jr. (2016-12-16). "Chris Lee Hired As CEO Of Bryan Singer's Bad Hat Harry Banner". Deadline. Retrieved 2020-03-28.
- "East West Players Celebrates 33rd Anniversary May 24". Playbill. 24 May 1999. Retrieved 2019-07-24.
- "About ACM". Academy for Creative Media System. 2015-09-18. Retrieved 2019-07-24.