Chris Lee (producer)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (March 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chris Lee (born c. 1956) is a film producer who was formerly the head of Columbia/TriStar. During his tenure, he oversaw films such as Jerry Maguire, As Good As It Gets and Philadelphia. After leaving Columbia, he has produced films such as Valkyrie and Superman Returns.
Lee is the founder of the University of Hawaii's Academy for Creative Media.
- Dim Sum: A Little Bit of Heart (1985) (assistant director/assistant editor)
- Blood of the Samurai (2001) (very special thanks)
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001) (producer)
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (2002) (producer)
- S.W.A.T. (2003) (producer)
- Superman Returns (2006) (executive producer/assistant visual effects production coordinator)
- One Foot Off the Ground (2006) (executive producer)
- Real Fiction (2008) (executive producer)
- Valkyrie (2008) (executive producer)
- The People I've Slept With (2009) (special thanks)
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|