Christabel Baxendale (1886–after 1953?) was an English violinist and composer. She was active in the early 1900s and gave concerts in the London area, sometimes assisted by her older sister, Kathleen, who was an opera singer.
Baxendale composed mostly popular songs. Selected works include:
- That Merry, Merry May (setting of a poem by Gerald Massey)
- Plaintive Melody for violin or viola and piano (1951)
- Two little Eyes of blue
- You Came To Me
- Baxendale on ancestry.co.uk
- The Musical times and singing-class circular. JSTOR (Organization). 1911.
- The musical times:. JSTOR. 1917.
|This article related to women's history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|