From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Date of birth||22 September 1976|
|Place of birth||Pisa, Italy|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|1996–1997||→ Empoli (loan)||33||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 June 2011.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11 October 1997
On 11 August 2009, he signed a 1-year contract with Ascoli of Serie B. He played his first match for the club on 15 August, a Coppa Italia match losing to Cittadella in 1–2. He ended his playing career with his hometown club, Pisa.
- "Bologna win race for Amoroso". UEFA.com. 26 August 2002. Archived from the original on 6 September 2005. Retrieved 3 April 2008.
- "Ufficiale: acquistato Christian Amoroso. Luisi al Modena" (in Italian). Ascoli Calcio 1898. 11 August 2009. Retrieved 21 August 2009.
- "Tim Cup: Cittadella-Ascoli 2–1 finale dts" (in Italian). Ascoli Calcio 1898. 15 August 2009. Retrieved 21 August 2009.
- (in Italian) Profile at La Gazzetta
- (in Italian) Bologna F.C. Player Proflie[permanent dead link]
- (in Italian) Christian Amoroso National Team Stats at FIGC.it
|This biographical article related to association football in Italy, about a midfielder born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|