|Full name||Christian Brink|
|Date of birth||17 March 1983|
|Place of birth||Stord, Norway|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 November 2013.
Christian Brink (born 17 March 1983) is a Norwegian footballer that plays for Sarpsborg 08 as a central defender. After playing for Stord/Moster in the lower leagues, Brink has played for Sogndal, Lyn and GIF Sundsvall.
Brink made his senior debut at the age of 17, and played for the local club Stord/Moster at the third and the fourth tier. He started socionom-studies in Sogndal in the summer of 2005, and travelled home to Stord to play matches in the Second Division while he was training with the First Division side Sogndal IL's first-team. Brink signed a two-year contract with Sogndal ahead of the 2006-season, and was bought by the Tippeligaen side Lyn a half-year later. With a transfer-fee of 4,4 million NOK, he became the then most expensive player at Lyn. He made his debut on 27 August 2006 against Sandefjord. He played all but three league games in 2007, but no games in 2008 and only two games in 2009. His last league game was on 24 May 2009.
Brink then signed for GIF Sundsvall in the summer of 2009, where he was a regular starter for the team in Superettan. Following GIF Sundsvall promotion, Brink played 10 matches in Allsvenskan before he joined the Norwegian First Division side Sarpsborg 08 in August 2012.
- As of 11 November 2013
- Tomasgard, Jørn-Arne (30 November 2005). "Brink klar for to år i Sogndal" (in Norwegian). Bergens Tidende. Retrieved 15 January 2013.
- "Christian Brink". LynFotball.net. Retrieved 3 August 2009.
- "Her signerer Brink for 08". NRK Østfold (in Norwegian). nrk.no. 31 July 2012. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Christian Brink" (in Swedish). svenskfotboll.se. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Christian Brink". altomfotball.no (in Norwegian). Retrieved 18 March 2013.
|This biographical article related to a Norwegian association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|