|Born||October 22, 1966|
|Alma mater||Kansas City Art Institute|
|Known for||Founded Women Talk Design, Co-founded Information Architecture Institute, information architecture, OKR goal setting|
Christina R. Wodtke (born October 22, 1966) is an American businessperson and specialist in the area of design thinking, information architecture and Management Science (specializing in objectives and key results (OKR) and team productivity.) She is currently a lecturer in HCI at Stanford University.
Wodtke has held a series of executive roles in the tech industry, most notably leading teams who built the events platform and created an algorithm for Linkedin's newsfeed, leading a redesign of Myspace and its profile pages and leading the design and launch of the Zynga.com gaming platform.
Wodtke is a co-founder and past president of the Information Architecture Institute. As a User Experience professional, she has worked for such companies as Yahoo, Hot Studio, The New York Times, and Zynga to improve and develop their Web sites.
Wodtke founded Webby-nominated magazine of design thinking [Boxes and Arrows] and has been published continuously (as well as sometime contributor). Boxes and Arrows was the first online magazine aimed exclusively at working practitioner designers, and has inspired a host of other online 'zines, from UXmatters to Johnny Holland.
She is frequently sought out as an expert for interviews and talks on social web design, gamification, user experience, start-up management, and innovation.
- Wodtke, Christina (2003). Information Architecture: Blueprints for the Web (1st ed.). Indianapolis, Ind.: New Riders. ISBN 0-7357-1250-6.
- Wodtke, Christina (2016). Radical Focus: Achieving Your Most Important Goals with Objectives and Key Results (1st ed.). Palo Alto, Cal.: Cucina Media. ISBN 978-0996006026.
- Wodtke, Christina (2017). Pencil Me In: The Business Drawing Book for People Who Can't Draw (1st ed.). Palo Alto, Cal.: Cucina Media. ISBN 978-0996006033.
- Wodtke, Christina (2019). The team that managed itself : a story of leadership (1st ed.). Palo Alto, Cal.: Cucina Media. ISBN 978-0996006071.
- Wodtke, Christina (2016). Introduction to OKRs. O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ^ Albers, Michael J.; Mazur, Beth (2003-01-01). Content & complexity: information design in technical communication. Taylor & Francis. pp. 26 ff. ISBN 978-0-8058-4140-4. Archived from the original on 2014-07-27. Retrieved 6 July 2011.
- ^ "Christina R Wodtke's Profile | Stanford Profiles". profiles.stanford.edu. Archived from the original on 2020-10-30. Retrieved 2020-10-27.
- ^ "Welcome to Boxes and Arrows". 2002-03-11. Archived from the original on 2017-06-29. Retrieved 2017-09-14.
- ^ "Lanyrd Profile". Archived from the original on 2017-12-07. Retrieved 2021-12-20.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (May 2023)