|Born||1955 (age 61–62)|
|Alma mater||Hoger Instituut voor Architectuurwetenschappen Henry van de Velde|
|Awards||Won contract out of 28 firms to redesign Vrije Universiteit Brussel|
|Projects||Redesign of Moroccan city of Nador|
Christine Conix (born 1955) is a Belgian architect whose projects have been described as innovative and diverse and creative. She created her firm Conix Architects in 1979 in the Antwerp city of Wilrijk; by 2007, her firm employed 67 people and by 2014, it had offices in Brussels, Warsaw, Rotterdam, Terneuzen, with the head office in Antwerp. In 2013, Conix architects won a contract to rebuild a Moroccan city named Nador to transform it into a center for economics and tourism, which involves constructing critical infrastructure such as houses, schools, and hospitals. Conix Architects designed a renovation and expansion for the Atomium in Belgium, a structure originally built for the 1958 World's Fair in Brussels. It designed the Belgian pavilion at the World Expo in Shanghai in 2010. Her firm won a contest among 28 architectural firms agencies for architectural work relating to the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. Conix believes intuition should play a large role in architectural design, and believes in sustainability, and sees no significant difference between men and women today in the field of architecture. She studied architecture at the Hoger Instituut voor Architectuurwetenschappen Henry van de Velde in Antwerp.
- Sterckshof silver museum, renovation and new interior design, Deurne (2007–2015)
- Renovation and extension 4th European school, Brussels (2006 -...) (JV 4à4: Conix Architects (Pilot), Archi 2000, Duijsens Meyer Viol, Atelier Du Sart Tilman, Marcq & Roba)
- Glass House, renovation and reconversion of modernist office building into residential development, Antwerp (2009-2011)
- Ocean's Four Apartments, Gdańsk (Poland) (2008–2011)
- Belgian EU pavilion for Expo 2010, Shanghai (China) (2008–2010) (in association with the JV Interbuild – Realys)
- Mixed development London Tower, Antwerp (2006–2010)
- CX series (Duscholux), sanitairy collection, rewarded with a 'Good Design Award' (2007-2009)
- W16, renovation and extension of an office building for BKCP), Brussels (2005–2009)
- Mercelis, new library and residential development, Elsene (2005-2009)
- Master planning industrial site, construction and renovation several offices and industrial buildings for Umicore, Hoboken (2005–2009)
- Conversion Wool Weaver's chapel into flagship store for McGregor Women, Ghent (2007)
- Renovation Atomium and new pavilion, Brussels (2004–2007)
- Renovation goods station and new head office for Bank J. Van Breda & Co., Antwerp (2003–2007)
- Mixed development Hoopnatie, Antwerp (1999–2006), used as a film location for Loft
- Renovation of an old Tuscan farm and reconversion into guesthouse, Ferranesi, Asciano (Italy) (2001-2003)
- New private house in historical Cogels Osylei, Antwerp (1990–1992)
- Kurt de Kat, 4 Feb. 2013, Knack.be (Belgian magazine), Architectural Christine Conix draws new complex VUB, Accessed 8 August 2014, "...The winning design for the new buildings of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel ... the work of Conix Architects.... Christine Conix architectural finishes as winner ... 28 agencies subscribed..."
- Paolo Leonardi, 29 November 2012, Le Soir (magazine), Christine Conix: "On a professional level, men and women are alike", Accessed 8 August 2014, "...Conix projects are numerous, innovative and diverse....At the head of two offices (one in Brussels and one in Antwerp)...there is no difference to be made between men and women ... red tape and delays... we're bogged down in regulations and it sterilizes creativity..."
- Stichting Kunstboek, 3/1/2007, Artbook, Conix Architects, Accessed 8 August 2014, "...The Belgian architecture firm Conix was founded in 1979 ... exceptional diversity of their projects ... renovation of the midcentury design landmark, the Atomium..."
- MAY 19, 2007, CHRISTINE DE HERDT, Neusblad.be (Belgian news source), Christine Conix has given Schelde City..., Accessed 8 August 2014, "...She opened 28 years ago ... in Wilrijk. Today Christine Conix has 67 employees...."
- 2014, Capital Online Magazine, Architecte Christine Conix, Accessed 8 August 2014, "...In 1979, I established myself as an independent architect.... the renovation of the Atomium..."
- De Herdt, Christine (19 May 2007). "Christine Conix heeft Scheldestad smoel gegeven". Het Nieuwsblad (in Dutch). Retrieved 15 April 2010.
- Welch, Adrian (5 August 2010). "Shanghai Expo Belgian Pavilion". e-architect.
- "History". CONIX RDBM. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- "Merger CONIX RDBM Architects". CONIX RBDM. 8 March 2013.
- 18 September 2013, Flanders Today, Flanders gets down to business in Morocco: The Antwerp-based Conix Architects has won a contract to build an entire city in the north of Morocco. The bureau, led by Christine Conix, will transform the dormitory town of Nador into a new economic and tourism centre, with a special eye to sustainability..., Accessed 8 August 2014, "...The master plan ... construction of infrastructure, including housing, schools and hospitals...."
- "Antwerps bureau verbouwt atomium". Bouw & Wonen (in Dutch). Gazet van Antwerpen. 20 September 2004. Archived from the original on 28 February 2005.
- 29/03/2013, Brusselnieuws, Conix tekent nieuwbouw VUB, Accessed 8 August 2014, "...De Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) heeft een ontwerp van Conix Architects gekozen voor 25.000 vierkante meter nieuwbouw op de campus in Elsene. ..."
- Note: Henry van de Velde Higher Institute of Architectural Sciences