From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zukowski in 2005.
|Country represented||United States|
August 9, 1989 |
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Former coach||Priscilla Hill, Jeff Digregori, Barbara Roles|
|Former choreographer||Natalia Linichuk|
|Skating club||University of Delaware|
|Training locations||Newark, Delaware|
|ISU personal best scores|
2005 JGP Andorra
2006 World Juniors
2005 JGP Andorra
Zukowski started skating at age five. She changed coaches to Priscilla Hill before the 2007 U.S. Championships, where she placed 10th. After missing the 2007–08 season, she announced her retirement in April 2008 due to a chronic back injury.
|Season||Short program||Free skating||Exhibition|
|GP NHK Trophy||5th|
|U.S. Champ.||1st N.||2nd J.||6th||10th|
|U.S. Jr. Champ.||1st Jv.||10th QI.|
|Eastern Sect.||7th N.||1st N.||2nd J.|
|South Atlantic||6th Jv.||1st Jv.||2nd I.||3rd N.||1st N.||1st J.||1st||2nd|
|Levels: Jv. = Juvenile; I. = Intermediate; N. = Novice; J. = Junior
Q = Qualifying round
- Mittan, Barry (January 26, 2006). "Zukowski Fares Well in Juniors and Seniors". SkateToday.
- "Christine Zukowski Announces Retirement from Competitive Figure Skating". U.S. Figure Skating. April 28, 2008. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- "Christine Zukowski". U.S. Figure Skating. Archived from the original on April 17, 2008.
- "Christine ZUKOWSKI: 2006/2007". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on May 28, 2007.
- "Christine ZUKOWSKI: 2005/2006". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on October 18, 2006.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christine Zukowski.|
- Official site at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
- Christine Zukowski at the International Skating Union
|This article about a United States figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|