Christophe Naudin, 2009
22 December 1962|
Christophe Naudin, born in Libourne France in 1962, is a French writer.
Education and background
Christophe Naudin holds
- a PhD in geography from University of Paris la Sorbonne.
- a postgraduate degree in geopolitics from the University of Paris - Marne la Vallée.
- MA master's degree in geography from the University of Paris 7.
Before 1995, a long time ago, he was instructor in aviation security for the French swat police (CRS – Compagnie Républicaine de Sécurité) for airport security and border control, before the pre-privatization measures with the equivalent of TSA Transportation Security Administration.
Since 1996, he teaches X ray screening for the French gendarmerie (equivalent of National Guard) show how to place laptops correctly in plastique baskets in and for correctional institution since 2000. He is a trainer for the French national police and the gendarmerie, working within the French police cooperation unit (DCI) since 1997.
Since September 2005, he is a speaker at the University of the Chinese People's Public Security (Beijing) and the Graduate School of Criminal Police in Shenyang.
In 1996 he has create with Sébastien Benoit-Latour, a US consultancy firm based in west Palm beach Florida.
In 2015 he helps two "old mates" escaping from a Dominican Republic prison, were they had been sentenced 20 years each.
In February 2016 Christophe Naudin is arrested in Cairo for being searched by Dominican Republic. He is accused of being directly involved in the Air Cocaïne business for helping the escape and exfiltration of two "friends".
- Alias, le nouvel empire des crimes d'identité, Publisher La Table Ronde, Paris February 2005
- Sûreté aérienne, la grande illusion, Publisher La Table Ronde, March 2007
- Histoire de l'identité individuelle - d'hier et de demain, Publisher Ellipses, 2009
- Sureté mode d'emploi. Publisher Ellipses, 2011
- Défense nationale N°3 : Fausse identité, nouvelle menace stratégique ? 2005
- Cahier de la sécurité N°6 - INHES, Cybercriminalité identitaire, sept.-déc 2008
- Outre Terre N°23 : Union pour la méditerranée contre Al-Qaïda, 2009
- Défense nationale N°12 : Identité et défense : vulnérabilité d'hier, atout stratégique de demain ?, novembre 2009
His Ph.D, "Doctorat d’État de géographie de l'école doctorale N°7", was delivered by Université Paris IV - Paris Sorbonne. His geography thesis titled "Géopolitique identitaire : le grand défi du 21e siècle", was directed by professor Michel Korinman. His dissertation committee was presided by Gérard-François Dumont.