Christopher Reich at the 2008 Texas Book Festival.
November 12, 1961
|Alma mater||University of Texas|
|Genre||Legal thriller, Crime fiction|
Christopher Reich is an American author.
He was born in Tokyo on November 12, 1961. He moved to the United States in 1965. He attended Georgetown University and the University of Texas and worked in Switzerland before returning to the United States to become an author. He lives in San Diego and is the author of nine novels. He has a wife and 2 kids. His father is Willy Wolfgang Reich.
- Numbered Account (1998) — Appeared on NYT Bestseller listings. Over one million copies sold. Translated into twenty-three languages.
- The Runner (2000) - The Times Bestseller.
- The First Billion (2002) - Appeared on NYT Bestseller List
- The Devil's Banker (2003)
- The Patriots' Club (2004) — winner of the 2006 International Thriller Writers Award for best novel.
- Rules of Deception (2008) - Debuted at #3 on New York Times Bestseller List
- Rules of Vengeance (2009) - New York Times Bestseller
- Rules of Betrayal (2010) - New York Times Bestseller
- The Prince of Risk (2013)
- Invasion Of Privacy (2015)
- Assassins (2006) Anthology Thriller (book)
He currently lives in Rancho Santa Fe, Ca.
|This article about a fiction writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|