This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dr. Christopher Tufton is a Jamaican politician. A member of the governing Jamaica Labour Party, and Jamaica's current Minister of Health. He previously served as the Minister of Industry, Investment and Commerce from July 2011 to December 2011, having previously served as the Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries since 2007. Tufton served as the Member of Parliament for parliamentary constituency St. Elizabeth South Western from 2007 up until his defeat in 2011. In 2016 Tufton won the St. Catherine West Central seat against the PNP's Clinton Clarke and thus being returned to the Lower House.
Education Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) from the Manchester Business School, Manchester, United Kingdom . Master's degree in Marketing, School of Business, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A . BSc Management Studies, Department of Management Studies, University of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica W.I.
Dr. Tufton is married to Neadene Shields-Tufton with three children: Charles, Kimberly and Adam.
- "Ministers and Ministries" (PDF). Jamaica Information Service. November 2009. Retrieved 25 January 2010.
- "Jamaica Election 2007 Results - Provided by Jamaica Elections". Jamaica Gleaner. September 2007. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- "Jamaica Election 2011 Results - Provided by Jamaica Elections". Jamaica Gleaner. December 2011. Retrieved 25 April 2012.
- Hon. Dr. Christopher Tufton – Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries
- JLP Candidates and MP's: Dr. Christopher Tufton
|This article about a Jamaican politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|