From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chronicle or chronicler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A chronicle is a historical account of facts and events ranged in chronological order.
Chronicle may also refer to:
- Chronicle (film), a 2012 American found footage science-fiction superhero film
- Chronicle (U.S. TV series), a newsmagazine TV series
- Chronicle (UK TV series), a BBC Television series
- Chronicle, Vol. 1, a 1976 album by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Chronicle, Vol. 2, a 1986 album by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Chronicle (Lights & Motion album)
- Chronicle Publishing Company, a San Francisco-based publishing & media company
- Chronicle (ballet), a dance work choreographed by Martha Graham to music by Wallingford Riegger
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chronicle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.