Chuck Morse (journalist)
February 23, 1957|
|Occupation||Journalist, author, radio talk show host|
Morse ran a write-in campaign against incumbent Barney Frank for the 2006 Massachusetts's 4th congressional district elections, as he did not get enough certified signatures to appear on the ballot. The total possible percentage of votes Morse could have received as a write-in candidate in the 2006 election would be 1.2% of the total vote. As of 2/8/2007, Chuck Morse's campaign fund is currently in debt by $51,321 In 2004, Morse lost 78%-22% to Frank.
Morse opposed Frank's 1990 amendment to the Immigration and Nationality Act, which barred immigrants being denied visas "because of any past, current, or expected beliefs, statements, or associations which, if engaged in by a United States citizen in the United States, would be protected under the Constitution of the United States." Morse claimed that this legislation made it easier for the terrorists who carried out the September 11, 2001 attacks to enter the country.
Morse was awarded the National Right to Work Foundation's Right to Work Communication Fellowship Award in 2003, which is given to a "journalist who has done a great deal to communicate to the public about the struggle against union tyranny and abuse encountered by America's working men and women."
Morse, who attended Harvard University Extension School  was a former left-wing radical who became a conservative after filing his first tax return as a self-employed businessman. His columns have appeared in The Boston Globe, The Washington Times, WND, Newsmax and FrontPage Magazine. Morse was named to the list of Heavy 100 Radio Talk Show Hosts by Talkers Magazine, and as the National Right to Work Committee Communicator of the Year in 2003. He said: "My guests have included over the years such diverse thinkers as Pat Buchanan, Jack Kemp, Pete Peterson, Caspar Weinberger, Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Gloria Steinem, Alan Dershowitz and Geraldo Riviera. I thrive on vigorous political debate, the type of conversations that leave my audience with something to think about and discuss around the water cooler."
Radio stations that carry Chuck Morse Speaks:
- KNUJ am Mankato MN
- KOBE am El Paso TX
- KSWM am Springfield MO
- WCST am Washington DC
- WGEA am Dothan AL
- WLDY am La Crosse WI
- Chuck Morse (1 August 2010). The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism: Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin Al-Husseini. WND Books. ISBN 978-1935071037.
- Chuck Morse (June 2005). Barney Frank and the Law of Unintended Consequences: How the Frank Amendment Helped Terrorists Get Legal Visas. iUniverse. ISBN 978-0-595-35948-6.
- "Elections Division". ec.state.ma.us. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Charles A. Morse (R)". Open Secrets. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Massachusetts District 04 Race". Open Secrets. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- Boston Radio Talk Show Host Chuck Morse Receives Recognition from National Employee Rights Advocacy Group, National Right to Work Foundation Legal Defense Inc. press release.
- "Chuck Morse". Linkedin. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Chuck Morse Speaks". IRN-USA News. Archived from the original on 27 March 2013. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Speaking Out with Chuck Morse: Just what is the "Right" side?". blogtalkradio. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "Chuck Morse Amazon profile". Retrieved 22 March 2014.