From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Owner(s)||David Horowitz Freedom Center|
|Managing editors||Jamie Glazov|
|Headquarters||Sherman Oaks, California|
FrontPage Magazine, is a conservative journal of news and political commentary originally published under the auspices of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture, later called the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
|Part of a series on|
- Marcus Hawkins (March 7, 2017). "Top 10 conservative magazines". ThoughtCo.
- Sol Stern (February 25, 2017). "The Captive Mind of Trump True Believer David Horowitz". Daily Beast.
- Rosalind S. Helderman (February 11, 2017). "Stephen Miller: A key engineer for Trump’s ‘America first’ agenda". Washington Post.
- Lisa Mascaro (January 17, 2017). "How a liberal Santa Monica high school produced a top Trump advisor and speechwriter". LA Times.
- "A Journalist's Manual: Field Guide to Anti-Muslim Extremists". Southern Poverty Law Center. Retrieved 2016-12-01.
- Robert Spencer (October 28, 2016). "The SPLC’s Libelous New Report on 'Anti-Muslim Extremists'". Frontpage Mag. Retrieved December 12, 2016.
- Jenkins, Philip (2007-05-11). God's Continent: Christianity, Islam, and Europe's Religious Crisis. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199886128.
- "An interfaith marriage of our times: Muslim and Jewish groups form coalition to fight bigotry". BostonGlobe.com. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "Text slabs from Pauline Hanson's One Nation policies lifted from internet". ABC News. 2016-07-11. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "How Assad Wooed the American Right, and Won the Syria Propaganda War". Foreign Policy. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "Monica Crowley claimed reports of her plagiarism were 'debunked' – but they weren't". Business Insider. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- Ekman, Mattias (30 March 2015). "Online Islamophobia and the politics of fear: manufacturing the green scare". Ethnic and Racial Studies. 38 (11): 1986–2002. doi:10.1080/01419870.2015.1021264. (Subscription required (. ))
- "How One Policy Change Could Wipe Out Muslim Civil Liberties". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 2017-03-23.