|Owner(s)||David Horowitz Freedom Center|
|Managing editor||Jamie Glazov|
|Headquarters||Sherman Oaks, California, US|
|Part of a series on|
FrontPage Magazine (also known as FrontPageMag.com) is an American right wing to far right political website, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The website has been described by scholars and writers as right-wing, far-right, and Islamophobic.
FrontPage Magazine is a conservative journal of news and political commentary originally published under the auspices of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture, later called the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
Contributors have included David Horowitz (editor in chief), Paul Gottfried, John Derbyshire, Ann Coulter, Mustafa Akyol, Jamie Glazov, Robert Spencer, Bruce Thornton, Raymond Ibrahim, Kenneth Timmerman, and Stephen Miller.
- Marcus Hawkins (March 7, 2017). "Top 10 conservative magazines". ThoughtCo.
- Sol Stern (February 25, 2017). "The Captive Mind of Trump True Believer David Horowitz". Daily Beast.
- Rosalind S. Helderman (February 11, 2017). "Stephen Miller: A key engineer for Trump's 'America first' agenda". Washington Post.
- Lisa Mascaro (January 17, 2017). "How a liberal Santa Monica high school produced a top Trump advisor and speechwriter". Los Angeles Times.
- Carr, Matt (July 2006). "You are now entering Eurabia" (PDF). Race & Class. SAGE. 48 (1): 1–22. doi:10.1177/0306396806066636. S2CID 145303405. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- Jenkins, Philip (2007). God's Continent: Christianity, Islam, and Europe's Religious Crisis. Oxford University Press. pp. 14, 182. ISBN 9780199886128.
ultra-conservative [p. 14] ... right-wing [p. 182]
- Lisa Wangsness (December 5, 2016). "An interfaith marriage of our times: Muslim and Jewish groups form coalition to fight bigotry". Boston Globe.
- Dan Conifer (July 11, 2016). "Text slabs from Pauline Hanson's One Nation policies lifted from internet". ABC News (Australia).
- Erdoan A. Shipoli (2018). Islam, Securitization, and US Foreign Policy. Palgrave Macmillan. p. 247.
- David Kenner (September 10, 2013). "How Assad Wooed the American Right, and Won the Syria Propaganda War". Foreign Policy.
- Behrmann, Savannah. "Advocacy group releases leaked emails from White House adviser Stephen Miller to Breitbart". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- "Did Merriam-Webster Update Its Definition of 'Racism' To Say Only White People Are Racist?". Snopes.com. Retrieved 2020-07-07.
- Ekman, Mattias (30 March 2015). "Online Islamophobia and the politics of fear: manufacturing the green scare". Ethnic and Racial Studies. 38 (11): 1986–2002. doi:10.1080/01419870.2015.1021264. ISSN 0141-9870. S2CID 144218430.
- Abu-Lughod, Lila (November 2016). "The cross-publics of ethnography: The case of "the Muslimwoman"" (PDF). American Ethnologist. 43 (4): 595–608. doi:10.1111/amet.12377. Retrieved 7 February 2021.
- Ernst, Carl W. (March 20, 2013). Islamophobia in America: the anatomy of intolerance. New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan. p. 142. ISBN 9781137290076.
- David Noriega (November 16, 2016). "How One Policy Change Could Wipe Out Muslim Civil Liberties". BuzzFeed.
- Mathias, Christopher (2017-01-13). "Ted Cruz vs. The Muslim Brotherhood Boogeyman". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-08-20.