|Owner(s)||David Horowitz Freedom Center|
|Managing editors||Jamie Glazov|
|Headquarters||Sherman Oaks, California|
FrontPage Magazine is a conservative journal of news and political commentary originally published under the auspices of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture, later called the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
Notable contributors have included David Horowitz (editor in chief), Paul Gottfried, John Derbyshire, Ann Coulter, Mustafa Akyol, Jamie Glazov, Robert Spencer, Bruce Thornton, Raymond Ibrahim, Kenneth Timmerman, and Stephen Miller.
- Marcus Hawkins (March 7, 2017). "Top 10 conservative magazines". ThoughtCo.
- Sol Stern (February 25, 2017). "The Captive Mind of Trump True Believer David Horowitz". Daily Beast.
- Rosalind S. Helderman (February 11, 2017). "Stephen Miller: A key engineer for Trump's 'America first' agenda". Washington Post.
- Lisa Mascaro (January 17, 2017). "How a liberal Santa Monica high school produced a top Trump advisor and speechwriter". LA Times.
- Jenkins, Philip (2007-05-11). God's Continent: Christianity, Islam, and Europe's Religious Crisis. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780199886128.
- "An interfaith marriage of our times: Muslim and Jewish groups form coalition to fight bigotry". BostonGlobe.com. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "Text slabs from Pauline Hanson's One Nation policies lifted from internet". ABC News. 2016-07-11. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- Islam, Securitization, and US Foreign Policy | Erdoan A. Shipoli | Palgrave Macmillan. p. 247.
- "How Assad Wooed the American Right, and Won the Syria Propaganda War". Foreign Policy. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- "Monica Crowley claimed reports of her plagiarism were 'debunked' – but they weren't". Business Insider. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- Ekman, Mattias (30 March 2015). "Online Islamophobia and the politics of fear: manufacturing the green scare". Ethnic and Racial Studies. 38 (11): 1986–2002. doi:10.1080/01419870.2015.1021264.
- Ekman, Mattias (2015-03-30). "Online Islamophobia and the politics of fear: manufacturing the green scare". Ethnic and Racial Studies. 38 (11): 1986–2002. doi:10.1080/01419870.2015.1021264. ISSN 0141-9870.
- "How One Policy Change Could Wipe Out Muslim Civil Liberties". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- Mathias, Christopher (2017-01-13). "Ted Cruz vs. The Muslim Brotherhood Boogeyman". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-08-20.