From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chuj might refer to:
- A component of Russian and Polish profanity
- Chuj language, a Mayan language spoken in western Guatemala and southern Mexico
- Chuj people, speakers of the Chuj language
- Chuj, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Chuj climbing salamander Dendrotriton chujorum
|Look up chuj in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chuj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.