|Look up chun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chun may refer to:
- Chun River in Thailand
- Chun District in Phayao Province, Thailand
- Chûn Castle, a hillfort in the United Kingdom
- Commandery (China), an administrative division of imperial China romanized as chün by the Wade-Giles system
- "Chun" is a Biblical city, an Aramaean city also called Kun or Cunnce
People and names
- Jeon (Korean surname), also spelled Chun (written with the characters 全, 田, or 錢)
- Cheon (Korean surname), also spelled Chun, a Korean surname written with the same character (千) as the Chinese surname Qiān
- Chen (surname) (陳), a Chinese surname also spelled Chun
- Chun, a biblical name; see List of Biblical names
- Carl Chun (1852-1914), German marine biologist
- Prince Chun (disambiguation), the title of various princes of the Chinese Qing Dynasty
- Chun the Unavoidable, a character from Jack Vance's Dying Earth stories.
- Ch'un, a former spelling of chen or shen, a type of Chinese clam monster
- Chun (season) (Chinese: 春), the Chinese season of spring, consisting of the end of winter and beginning of spring
"Chun" (Irish language)is a preposition governing the genitive case meaning "to, in order to, for". Tá mé ag dul chun na scoile - I am going to (the) school Tá mé ar an bhealach chun bainisteoir an bhainc a fheiceáil. I am on the way (in order) to see the bank manager.
- Collins Pocket Irish Dictionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.