From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Chung Shan" is a transliteration of 中山. For other transliterations, see 中山 (disambiguation).
Chung Shan is a historical alternative spelling of "Zhongshan", a Chinese name. It commonly refers to:
- Sun Yat-sen (1866-1925), pseudonym Chung Shan, Chinese revolutionary and political leader
- Chung Shan (warship), a gunboat named after Sun Yat-sen
- Zhongshan, a city in Guangdong, China
- Chung Shan Industrial and Commercial School, Daliao District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
For other people and things which can be romanised as "Chung Shan", see Zhongshan (disambiguation).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chung Shan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.