Church of St Margaret of Scotland
|St Margarets Catholic Church|
|Roman Catholic Church of St Margaret of Scotland|
|Location||130 St Margaret’s Road, Twickenham TW1 1RL|
|Diocese||Diocese of Westminster|
|Priest(s)||Canon Peter Newby|
|Parish administrator||Jean McGinley|
|Designated||5 May 1999|
The Church of St Margaret of Scotland, also known as St Margarets Catholic Church, is a Roman Catholic church on St Margaret’s Road in St Margarets, Twickenham, in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames. The parish was created in 1936. The church building was designed by the architect Austin Winckley and opened in 1969. In 1999 it became a Grade II listed building.
- "History". Church Information. St Margarets Catholic Church. Retrieved 25 August 2019.
- Historic England. "Church of St Margaret of Scotland (1387183)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
- "Who was St Margaret of Scotland?". Church Information. St Margarets Catholic Church. Retrieved 25 August 2019.
- Keene, Catherine (2013). Saint Margaret, Queen of the Scots: A Life in Perspective. Palgrave US. p. 121. ISBN 978-0230340480.
- "Mass Times". Church Information. Church of St Margaret of Scotland. Retrieved 16 May 2015.
|This article about a London building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a Catholic church building is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|