This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The original Chuy's on Barton Springs Road in Austin, Texas
|Headquarters||Austin, Texas, U.S.|
|Steve Hislop (CEO)|
Chuy's is a Tex-Mex restaurant chain established in 1982 in Austin, Texas by Mike Young and John Zapp. As of March 2019, Chuy's had close to 100 restaurants in 19 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Virginia, Missouri, with the most recent opening occurring in Columbus, Ohio in October 2019.
Chuy’s Children Giving to Children Parade has annually collected toys, to be distributed, to underprivileged children via the Operation Blue Santa's city of Austin Police Department not for profit organization since 1988.
- "Our Story". chuys.com. Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- Ruggless, Ron (March 8, 2019). "Chuy's to scale back new-unit development". Nations Restaurant News. Retrieved January 23, 2020.
- "Find Your Chuy's". chuys.com. Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- Seman Jr, Gary (November 4, 2019). "Offbeat Tex-Mex restaurant Chuy's takes pride in its fresh-built meals". The Columbus Dispatch. Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- Garcia, Evelin (November 23, 2018). "Chuy's Children Giving to Children Parade Returns This Weekend". The Austin Chronicle. Retrieved January 23, 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chuy's.|
|This article related to Austin, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|