S&P 600 component
|Headquarters||Austin, Texas, U.S.|
|Steve Hislop (CEO)|
Chuy's is a Tex-Mex restaurant chain established in 1982 in Austin, Texas, by Mike Young and John Zapp. As of February 2022, Chuy's had close to 100 restaurants in 17 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.
Chuy’s Children Giving to Children Parade has annually collected toys, to be distributed, to underprivileged children via the Operation Blue Santa's city of Austin Police Department not for profit organization since 1988.
- "Our Story". chuys.com. Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- Ruggless, Ron (March 8, 2019). "Chuy's to scale back new-unit development". Nations Restaurant News. Retrieved January 23, 2020.
- Seman Jr, Gary (November 4, 2019). "Offbeat Tex-Mex restaurant Chuy's takes pride in its fresh-built meals". The Columbus Dispatch. Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- "Find Your Chuy's". chuys.com. Retrieved December 22, 2019.
- Garcia, Evelin (November 23, 2018). "Chuy's Children Giving to Children Parade Returns This Weekend". The Austin Chronicle. Retrieved January 23, 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chuy's.|