Gideros bay, Cide
Location of pop within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Nejdet Demir (AKP)|
|• District||664.10 km2 (256.41 sq mi)|
|Elevation||403 m (1,322 ft)|
|• District density||30/km2 (78/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Cide, also Karaağaç, is a town and district of the Kastamonu Province in the Black Sea region of Turkey. According to the 2000 census, population of the district is 23,161 of which 5,834 live in the town of Cide. The district covers an area of 664 km2 (256 sq mi), and the town lies at an elevation of 403 m (1,322 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-11-24.
- Statoids. "Statistical information on districts of Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-24.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Cide, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-11-09.
Media related to Cide at Wikimedia Commons
- District governor's official website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Kastamonu Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|