Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ciel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ciel (meaning Heaven or sky in French) may refer to:
- Ciel, a tincture in heraldry also called bleu celeste or celeste (sky-blue)
- Ciel (beverage) a bottled water brand owned by The Coca-Cola Company
- Ciel (company) the video game developer responsible for the visual novel After...
- Ciel, Saône-et-Loire, a commune of the Saône-et-Loire département, in France
- Center for International Environmental Law
- CIEL UK, (Le Centre International d'Etudes Liturgiques-UK)
- CIEL-FM, radio station in Quebec, Canada.
- Ciel Satellite Group
- Ciel: The Last Autumn Story, a fantasy Korean manhwa written by Rhim Ju-yeon.
- Ciel (Tsukihime) a vampire hunter in the visual novel, anime and manga Tsukihime, as well as the game Melty Blood
- Ciel (video game character) is the name of a main female character in the Mega Man Zero games
- Ciel Phantomhive, the main fictional character in the manga and anime Kuroshitsuji
- Ciel Kirahoshi (Kirarin) (キラ星 シエル), a character in the anime series Kirakira PreCure a la Mode
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ciel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.