From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ciel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ciel (meaning Heaven or sky in French) may refer to:
- Ciel, a tincture in heraldry also called bleu celeste or celeste (sky-blue)
- Ciel (beverage) a bottled water brand owned by The Coca-Cola Company
- Ciel (company) the video game developer responsible for the visual novel After...
- Ciel, Saône-et-Loire, a commune of the Saône-et-Loire département, in France
- Center for International Environmental Law
- CIEL UK, (Le Centre International d'Etudes Liturgiques-UK)
- CIEL-FM, radio station in Quebec, Canada.
- CIEL (band), a local band in the Philippines.
- Ciel Satellite Group
- Ciel: The Last Autumn Story, a fantasy Korean manhwa written by Rhim Ju-yeon.
- Ciel (Tsukihime) a vampire hunter in the visual novel, anime and manga Tsukihime, as well as the game Melty Blood
- Ciel (video game character) is the name of a main female character in the Mega Man Zero games
- Ciel Phantomhive, the main fictional character in the manga and anime Kuroshitsuji
- Ciel cocktail - A cocktail made with Tia Maria, Bailey's Irish Cream, and orange juice 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ciel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.