Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cigar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cigar is a roll of tobacco.
Cigar or the Cigar can also stand for:
As an acronym
- CIGAR (aviation), a mnemonic for pre-takeoff checklists (Controls, Instruments, Gas, Attitude, Run-Up)
- CIGAR string, a representation of sequence alignment in Bioinformatics (Compact Idiosyncratic Gapped Alignment Report)
- CII GUI Architecture
- Delbert Daisey (1928–2017), American waterfowl wood carver and decoy maker known as "Cigar" Daisey
- Marvin Elkind (aka "the Weasel" or "the Cigar"), Jimmy Hoffa's driver and subject of The Weasel: A Double Life in the Mob, a 2011 biography
- Carmine Galante (1910–1979), American mobster also known as "Cigar"
- Paul McKinney (1925–2013), American poker player
- Cigar (horse) (1990–2014), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Cigar, a steeplechase horse that flourished around 1841
- Cuphea ignea, a species of flowering plant also known as the cigar plant or cigar flower
- Lasioderma serricorne or cigar beetle, a species
- Olindias phosphorica or cigar jellyfish, a species
- Cookiecutter shark or Cigar shark, a species of dogfish shark
- Cigar wrasse, a species of marine fish
- Beroe (ctenophore) or cigar comb jellies, members of a genus of comb jellies
- Messier 82, also known as the Cigar Galaxy
- Cigar Bowl, a post-season American college football bowl game from 1947 to 1954
- Cigar Mile Handicap, American Throughbred horse race named after the 20th century horse
- Nick Popaditch (born 1967), American retired Marine Corps gunnery sergeant and political candidate known as the "Cigar Marine"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cigar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.