From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cigar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cigar is a roll of tobacco.
Cigar or the Cigar can also stand for:
- CIGAR (aviation), a mnemonic for pre-takeoff checklists (Controls, Instruments, Gas, Attitude, Run-Up)
- CIGAR string, a representation of sequence alignment in Bioinformatics (Compact Idiosyncratic Gapped Alignment Report)
- CII GUI Architecture
In the arts
- Marvin Elkind (aka "the Weasel" or "the Cigar"), Jimmy Hoffa's former driver and subject of The Weasel: A Double Life in the Mob, a 2011 biography by Adrian Humphreys
In race horses
- Cigar (horse) (1990–2014), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Cigar, a steeplechase horse that flourished around 1841
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cigar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.