Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cigarette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cigarette is a small roll of finely cut tobacco leaves wrapped in a cylinder of thin paper for smoking.
Cigarette may also refer to:
- Cigarette (1/3), a public sculpture located on the Albright Knox Art Gallery grounds
- USS Cigarette (SP-1234), a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Go-fast boat, also known as a cigarette boat
- "Cigarette", a song on the 1997 album Whatever and Ever Amen by Ben Folds Five
- "Cigarette", a song on the 2016 album El Río by Frankie Ballard
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cigarette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.