Cigaritis acamas, the tawny silverline, Arab leopard or leopard butterfly, is a species of lycaenid or blue butterfly. It is found from North Africa and the Near East to India. The range includes Sudan, Arabia and Somalia. and it occurs on Cyprus.
The larvae are associated with ants of the genus Crematogaster.
- C. a. acamas (southern Turkey to Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, the Sinai, Egypt, United Arab Emirates and probably northern Arabia)
- C. a. bellatrix (Butler, 1886) (Sudan, southern Arabia, Somalia)
- C. a. divisa (Rothschild, 1915) (Sahara, including Algeria)
- C. a. dueldueli Pfeiffer, 1932
- C. a. hypargyros (Butler, 1886) (eastern Arabia to India)