Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cingulum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cingulum, from the Latin for belt or girdle, may refer to:
- Cingulum (brain), white matter fibers found in the brain
- Cingulum (tooth), a shelf at the margin of a tooth
- A type of groove encircling the theca of dinoflagellates
- Cingulum (Catholicism), a rope belt used by monastic order such as the Order of Saint John (Bailiwick of Brandenburg)
- Cingulum (Wicca), a ritual cord used in British traditional Wicca
- Cingulum militare, Ancient Roman belts decorated with metal fittings worn as a badge of rank by soldiers and officials
- Coleroidion cingulum, a beetle in the family Cerambycidae
- Micropentila cingulum, a butterfly in the family Lycaenidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cingulum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.