City of London by-election, 1924
The City of London by-election, 1924 was a parliamentary by-election held on 1 February 1924 for the British House of Commons constituency of City of London, which covered the "Square Mile" which was the United Kingdom's traditional financial district.
Bowater was comfortably elected, and would represent the constituency until his death in 1938, precipitating another by-election.
|Conservative||Sir Thomas Vansittart Bowater||12,962||70.11||N/A|
|Conservative||Rt Hon. Sir Frederick George Banbury, Bt||Unopposed||N/A||N/A|
|Conservative||Edward Charles Grenfell||Unopposed||N/A||N/A|
- List of United Kingdom by-elections
- City of London constituency
- City of London by-election, 1922
- City of London by-election, 1935
- City of London by-election, 1938
- City of London by-election, 1940
- City of London by-election, 1945