Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Civil War or civil war in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A civil war is an armed conflict within a nation. It is also commonly used is titles or subjects of publication and other works of art, and sometimes in local sports rivalries.
Civil War may specifically refer to:
- Civil War (comics), a Marvel Comics crossover built-around a seven issue limited series written by Mark Millar and penciled by Steve McNiven
- Captain America: Civil War, a 2016 Marvel Cinematic Universe film
- Glory (1989 film), a film depicting the American Civil War
- Civil War (game), a 1961 wargame from Avalon Hill
- The History Channel: Civil War – A Nation Divided, a 2006 first-person shooter game for the Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 2
- The Civil Wars, an American folk band
- Civil War (band), Swedish power metal and heavy metal band which was created in 2012 when Sabaton split up
- "Civil War" (song), a 1991 song by Guns N' Roses
- The Civil Wars: A Tree Is Best Measured When It Is Down, a 1984 opera by director Robert Wilson
- Civil War (album), a 2008 album by American punk rock band Dillinger Four
- The Civil War (album), a 2003 album by Matmos
- The Civil Wars (album), a 2013 album by The Civil Wars
- The Civil War (musical)
- Civil War (college rivalry), between Oregon State University and the University of Oregon
- The Civil War (TV series), 1990 documentary American TV series
- Civil Wars (TV series), 1991–93 American TV series starring Mariel Hemingway
- "Civil Wars" (The Legend of Korra)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civil War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.