|Occupation||Founder, Director of Innovation, Board Member, Guvera|
Early life and education
Loberg was born in Sweden on January 1, 1970 and grew up in Woolgoolga, NSW and attended Woolgoolga High School. He was educated in fine arts at Lund University Sweden, Business & Leadership at London Business School United Kingdom, and International Business at QUT Graduate school of business Australia.
Loberg founded his first company Hyro.com in 1994, which was listed on the Australian stock exchange (ASX:HYO) and ranked as one of the biggest IT and web development companies in Australia with offices in China, Thailand and Australia.
Loberg founded Guvera in 2008 with Brad Christiansen and Darren Herft. In 2010, Guvera was launched as an MP3 site. Loberg and helped raise an initial $20 million investment for Guvera through private equity firm AMMA.
In 2008 Loberg, Brad Christiansen and Darren Herft set up Guvera Limited in Robina, Australia. In January 2010, the company launched its legal music streaming and download service Guvera. Claes Loberg currently serves as its Director of Innovation and on its board of directors. In July 2016, it was reported that Loberg would become CEO as Darren Herft stepped down.
Guvera, acquired Blinkbox Music from UK retail chain Tesco in January 2011. Then Blinkbox was closed six months later as reported in BRW Australia. 
Guvera, launched in India in 2014, at an event in Mumbai as reported in Billboard.
As of May 2017, Guvera has shut down all operations across all markets.
- Cummins, Carolyn (2016-07-26). "Meet Claes, the new Beverly Hillbilly". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2017-01-18.
- "Claes Loberg: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-01-20.
- James Bainbridge (8 July 2004). "Branded content group comes to Australia". bandt.com. Archived from the original on 2012-07-24. Retrieved 20 June 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-04-22. Retrieved 2012-05-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Hyro Ltd (HYO.AX) Company Profile". Reuters.com. 2009-02-09. Retrieved 2012-06-20.
- "Guvera CEO Darren Herft Is Stepping Down". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-01-17.
- "Billboard Names 10 Best Digital Music Startups". hypebot. Retrieved 2017-01-12.
- http://eoy.ey.com.au/claes-loberg-guvera-limited/w1/i1609675/[dead link]
- "2011 Technology category National finalists | Entrepreneur of the Year". Eoy.ey.com.au. Retrieved 2012-06-20.[dead link]
- Billboard Staff. "Guvera CEO Darren Herft Is Stepping Down". Billboard.com. Billboard. Retrieved 25 July 2016.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2017-07-14.