|Born||Claire Alexandria Thomas
June 18, 1986
Los Angeles, California, USA
|Education||Claremont McKenna College|
Claire Alexandria Thomas (born June 18, 1986 in Los Angeles, California) is an American food enthusiast and blogger who hosts her own ABC series Food for Thought with Claire Thomas, an E/I show which is part of the weekend morning Litton's Weekend Adventure block.
Thomas was picked up by Litton Entertainment, which programs the block for ABC, after she began a foodblog called The Kitchy Kitchen, including her photos, videos and recipes, plus interviews with wine connoisseurs, food specialists and restaurant chefs. The food videos she produced came to the attention of Green Dot Films, which hired her to direct an advert for McDonald's in 2011. Following that she directed for Pepperidge Farm, General Mills, Del Taco and other big brands. Subsequently, Litton appointed her as the host for Food for Thought. Thomas's first cookbook, published by Simon & Schuster, is scheduled to appear in 2014.
Thomas's father is Brenton and her mother is Jane (née McNamara) and she has a younger sister Amanda and younger brother Henry.
- "Huffington Post". Huffington Post. Canada. 10 March 2013. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "TV Guide".
- "Kitchy Kitchen food blogger has career worth following". Usatoday.com. 2013-01-03. Retrieved 2013-04-18.
- "The Guild / Members | DGA - Member Profile". DGA. Retrieved 2013-05-26.
- The Kitchy Kitchen official website
- Food for Thought official program website
- LA Times interview
- Claire Thomas on Twitter
- Claire Thomas on Facebook (show site)
- Claire Thomas on IMDb
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|