Clairmont, French for "clear mountain", may refer to:
- Clairmont, Alberta, a hamlet in northern Alberta, Canada
- Clairmont, New Mexico, a ghost town in Catron County, New Mexico
- Clairmont, United States Virgin Islands, a settlement on the island of Saint Croix in the United States Virgin Islands
- Clairmont Road, a thoroughfare in the state of Georgia in the United States
- Clairmont Street, Thorold, Ontario, Canada, a street in the city of Thorold, Ontario, Canada
- Claire Clairmont (1798–1879), stepsister of writer Mary Shelley
- Corwin Clairmont, Native American printmaker, installation, and conceptual artist
- Claremont (disambiguation)
- Clairemont (disambiguation)
- Claremont Hotel (disambiguation)
- Clermont (disambiguation)
- Montclair (disambiguation)
- Mont Clare (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clairmont.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.