From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Clara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clara may refer to:
- Clara (given name), a feminine given name (includes a list of people and fictional characters with this name)
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Saint Clara or Clare of Assisi
- 642 Clara, a minor planet orbiting the Sun
- Clara City, Minnesota
- Clara, County Kilkenny, a parish
- Clara, County Offaly, a town in Ireland
- Clara Bog, a wetland near the town of Clara, County Offaly
- Clara, County Wicklow, sometimes referred to as the "smallest village in Ireland"
- Clara, Mississippi, a small community in the United States
- Clara, Pyrénées-Orientales, a commune of the Pyrénées-Orientales département in southwestern France
- Clara Township, Potter County, Pennsylvania, a township in the United States
- Clara (beverage), a Spanish term for shandy
- Clara GAA, sports club in Clara, County Kilkenny, Ireland
- Clara GAA (Offaly), sports club in Clara, County Offaly
- Clara (moth), a genus of moth
- Clara (rhinoceros), which toured Europe in the mid-18th century
- Clara (TV series), a German TV series
- Clara cells, cells in the lungs
- Clara.io, an online 3D modeling, animation and rendering tool
- Clara, a 1987 one-act stage play by Arthur Miller
- Clara, a 2006 song from "The Drift" by Scott Walker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.