|Charence C. Hoffman|
|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives
from the 55th district
|Preceded by||Charles Larson|
|Succeeded by||Jason Schultz|
August 7, 1933 |
Leola, South Dakota
|Residence||Charter Oak, Iowa|
|Alma mater||South Dakota State University|
Clarence C. Hoffman (born August 7, 1933) served in the Iowa House of Representatives 1998–2008, most recently from the 55th District.
In his final Iowa House term, Mr. Hoffman served on the Commerce committee; the Local Government committee, the Economic Growth committee, where he was the ranking member, and on the Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee.
Early life and education
Outside from his political career, Hoffman is an insurance agent.
Hoffman is a member of the following organizations:
- St. John's Lutheran Church
- Independent Insurance Agents of Iowa
- Crawford County Development Committee
- County Risk Management Services
- "Official Results Report - Statewide Election: 2006 General Election 7 November 2006" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. 21 November 2006. Retrieved 2009-03-18.
- "Clarence C. Hoffman". The Iowa Legislature. Retrieved 8 December 2013.
- "Project Vote Smart - Representative Hoffman - Biography". Project Vote Smart. Archived from Hoffman on Project Vote Smart the original Check
|url=value (help) on Oct 11, 2007. Retrieved 2009-03-19.
- Hoffman's Iowa House Web Address
|Iowa House of Representatives|
1998 – 2002
2002 – 2008
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|