From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Claro (disambiguation))
Claro or CLARO may refer to:
- Claro, Switzerland, a place in the canton of Ticino
- Claro Americas, a mobile and fixed voice and data communications company
- claro fair trade, a sustainable company established by EvB and based in Switzerland
- Claro, a light-colored cigar wrapper
- CLARO (political party), a political party in Orihuela, Spain
- Claro (surname), a surname (includes a list)
- Claro Wapentake, the former district of Yorkshire
- Clarion (instrument), a medieval brass instrument also called Claro
- The wood of the Juglans hindsii, sometimes called claro walnut.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Claro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.