Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clarus may refer to:
- A common Ancient Roman cognomen.
- Clarus or Klaros, a cult center in ancient Greece
- Giulio Claro (1525–1575), an Italian jurist.
- Clarus the dogcow, an Apple Computer icon.
- Saint Clarus, an English missionary martyred in about 894 near the River Epte, Normandy. See Livery Dole
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clarus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.