Claudia Pop (born 10 July 1968 at Brasov, Transylvania) is a Romanian soprano and Opera Stage Director, Ph.Doctor in Music, Senior Lecturer at Transylvania University Braşov In 2009, she was a soloist in the "St Matthew's Passion" by J. S. Bach with the "George Enescu" Bucharest Philarmonic Orchestra. In 2010, she was a soloist at the International Festival of Lyrical Art. In honoris of Papa Giovanni Paolo II, in 2010, as soloist interpreted in first mondiale audition, the Requiem "Sei grande Karol" by P.Carlo Colafranceschi, orchestration by Ezio Monti, with the Philarmonic Orchestra of Rome, Italy. Soloist of the various editions of Brasov, Musica Coronensis Festival  interpreted with the Brasov Philarmonic Orchestra the "Requiem" by W.A.Mozart, G.Fauré, the "Marea Missa in re minor" by A. Bruckner, the "St.Matthew's Passion" by J.S.Bach et al.
Claudia Pop graduated as mechanical engineer at Transylvania University of Braşov (1986-1991). Studied canto with Georgeta Stoleriu at Music Academy in Bucharest (1991-1996) and Arta Florescu (1995-1998). Graduate as Opera stage director at National University of Music Bucharest (1993-1998). Ph.Dottor in Stylistic of Music at National University of Music, Bucharest (1999-2003).
- 1996-1998-soloist at Opera Brasov, Romania
- 1998-1999-opera stage director at Opera Constanta and "E.Teodorini"Musical Theater Galati, Romania
- 2000-2012-university assistant, lecturer and senior lecturer at Transilvania University Brasov, Romania
CD- EDC 916 "Chemin d'amour" Poulenc, Debussy, Ravel, Fauré (Electrecord Romania, 2009).
- Die Zauberflöte by W.A.Mozart
- Le nozze di Figaro by W.A. Mozart
- Suor Angelica by G.Puccini
- La Bohème by G.Puccini
- Die Fledermaus by J.Strauss
- Wiener Blut by J.Strauss
- Matthäus Passion, Johannes Passione by J.S.Bach
- Magnificat by J.S.Bach
- Cantata no.11by J.S.Bach
- Sieben Worte Jesu Christi am Kreuz by H.Schütz
- Dixit Dominus by G. F. Händel
- Messiah, Die Schöpfung by G. F. Häendel
- Requiem by W.A. Mozart, Fauré
- Marea Missa in re minor A. Bruckner
- Petite Messe Solennelle by G. Puccini
- Psalm 42 by Mendelssohn- Bartholdy
- Peer Gynt by Grieg
- Messe in A by Fauré