Fejedelem in the 2017 NFL season.
|No. 42 – Miami Dolphins|
|Born:||June 2, 1993|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||205 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||Lemont (Lemont, Illinois)|
|NFL Draft:||2016 / Round: 7 / Pick: 245|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2019|
|Player stats at PFR|
Clayton Daniel Fejedelem (born June 2, 1993) is an American football safety for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Saint Xavier University and the University of Illinois, and was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the seventh round of the 2016 NFL Draft.
A native of Illinois, Clayton Fejedelem attended Lemont High School in Lemont, Illinois where he starred in football, wrestling, and lacrosse. Fejedelem was a two-time All-Conference selection in football for the Lemont Indians, and earned All-State honors in football as a senior.
Fejedelem played two seasons at NAIA Saint Xavier University from 2011-2012. He redshirted his junior season at Illinois in 2013 after joining the program as a walk-on, carrying on to become a captain during his senior season from 2014-2015. At the end of the 2015 season, he led the Big Ten in tackles at 140.
|Height||Weight||40-yard dash||10-yard split||20-yard split||20-yard shuttle||Three-cone drill||Vertical jump||Broad jump||Bench press|
|5 ft 11.7 in
|4.54 s||1.57 s||2.62 s||3.89 s||7.17 s||40 1⁄2 in
|10 ft 1 in
|All values from NFL Combine|
Fejedelem was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the seventh round, 245th overall, in the 2016 NFL Draft. In his rookie season, he appeared in all 16 games and recorded three total tackles. In the 2017 season, he appeared in all 16 games and started five. He recorded one interception, two passes defensed, and 42 total tackles. In the 2018 season opener against the Indianapolis Colts, he recorded a game-clinching 83-yard fumble return for a touchdown on a drive where the Colts were threatening to score and go ahead late.
- "Lemont's Fejedelem, Lombardo to play football at St. Xavier University". Lemont High School. Retrieved November 19, 2018.
- Ryan, Shannon. "Clayton Fejedelem's confidence never wavered on road from NAIA to Big Ten". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "Asmussen on Illinois football". News-Gazette. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "2015 Big Ten Conference Leaders". College Football at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "Clayton Fedejelem, DS #10 SS, Illinois: 2016 NFL Draft". nfl.com. Retrieved December 21, 2016.
- "2016 NFL Draft Listing". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- "Bengals draft Lemont graduate Clayton Fejedelem in seventh round". chicagotribune.com. May 1, 2016.
- "2016 Cincinnati Bengals Statistics & Players". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "2017 Cincinnati Bengals Statistics & Players". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "Archdeacon: Special teams ace saves the day on defense for Bengals". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- Williams, Charean (March 16, 2020). "Dophins agree to terms with Clayton Fejedelem". Pro Football Talk. NBC Sports.
- Wingfield, Travis (March 20, 2020). "Free Agent Analysis: Clayton Fejedelem". MiamiDolphins.com. Retrieved March 21, 2020.
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive back born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|