Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cleanup, clean-up, or clean up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cleanup, clean up or clean-up may refer to:
- Cleanup template, a Wikipedia template messages to inform readers and editors of specific problems with articles or sections
- Cleaning, making clean and free from dirt
- Clean-up, a part of the workflow in the production of hand-drawn animation
- A cleanup hitter in baseball
- Clean Up Records, a record label
- Environmental remediation, the removal of pollution or contaminants from environmental media
- World Cleanup Day, a trash removal social movement.
- Code cleanup
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cleanup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.