(Redirected from Clementine (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Clementine or clementine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clementine is a hybrid citrus fruit, a cross between a mandarin and an orange.
Clementine may also refer to:
- Clementine (given name), a female given name, derivative of Clément.
- Clementine, Missouri, place in the U.S.
- Clementine Maersk, a 2002 container ship
- Clementine (software), a multi-platform music/audio player and organizer for Linux, Mac and Windows OS
- SPSS Clementine, now IBM SPSS Modeler, a data mining tool
Science and technology
- Clementine (nuclear reactor), a code name for the world's first fast neutron nuclear reactor
- Clémentine (satellite), a French spy satellite
- Clementine (spacecraft), an American unmanned spacecraft
- "Clementine", a large mechanical claw employed in Project Azorian, to recover the sunken Soviet submarine K-129
- Clementine (series), a series of children's books by Sara Pennypacker
- Clementine, a novel by Betsy Byars
- Clementine, a novel by Cherie Priest
- Clementine, a young-adult novel by Sophie Masson
- Writings by or ascribed to Pope Clement I (fl. 96), including:
- Clementine (The Walking Dead), one of the main characters in The Walking Dead franchise
- Clementine Kruczynski, a character in the 2004 film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Clementine, a character voiced by Bill van Dijk on Sesamstraat, the Dutch co-production of Sesame Street
- Clementine, a Muppet character on Sesame Street
- Clementine Johnson, a character on the television show Reno 911!
- Clementine Pennyfeather, an android on the series Westworld
- "Oh My Darling, Clementine", an American western folk ballad
- Clementine (musician) (born 1976), Philippine singer-songwriter and producer
- Clémentine (musician) (born 1963), French singer-songwriter
- Benjamin Clementine (born 1988), English artist, poet, vocalist, composer, and musician
- "Clementine" (Halsey song)
- "Clementine" (Tom Lehrer song)
- "Clementine" (Mark Owen song), 1997
- "Clementine", a song by Elliott Smith from Elliott Smith
- "Clementine", a song by The Decemberists from Castaways and Cutouts
- "Clementine", a song by Sarah Jaffe from Suburban Nature
- "Clementine", a song by Pink Martini from Hang On Little Tomato
- "Clementine", a song by Johnny Cash from ''Songs of Our Soil
Other arts and entertainment
- Clementine (2004 film), a South-Korean/American action film
- Clementine (2019 film), an American drama film
- Clémentine, a French animated television series
- Darling Clementine, original member of the stunt comedy troupe, the Rad Girls
- Clementine, the name of Eddie Riggs' guitar in Brütal Legend
- Clement (disambiguation)
- Constitutiones Clementinae, an early collection of Roman Catholic decretals
- All pages with titles beginning with Clementine
- All pages with titles containing Clementine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clementine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.